check in at Harbourfront Centre Ferry in early morning …
off the mobile phone and IPad, hatched and getting a great 2 days 1 night traveling at Batam ..that feeling good 😉
* * *
Arrival at Batam marks the start of the City TourVisit all the exciting places in Batam :
- Polo Retails – where we can buy branded clothing at a very attractive pricing.
- Yong Heng Dry Market – a lot nice taste koropok
- Local Product Shop – branded goods with cheaper price
- Batik Outlets
- famour Batam layer cake – like chesse flavor
- Local Cultural Dance – perform how to eat the glass and live charcoal, peeling the coconut using their teeth, because of rainning so we fated see “Kuda Lumping”
- Toa Pek Kong – the famous & oldies Batam Chinese Temple.
Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple – the biggest Buddhist Templeat South Asia.
- Lunch – Golden Prawn Live Seafood Restaurant,divided into two restaurant (Golden Prawn 933/555 Restaurant) in one complex, built at wood and bamboo over thesea, Indonesia traditional serves a variety of local seafood dishes with theview.
- Golden City Batam – a lot of fun and interesting activities – bullets Paintball shooting target / flight of Flying Fox
- Golden Go-Kart Centre
- Batam Shopping Mall (BCS – Batam City Square) – a lot bling bling clothes @_@
- Isabella Massage House – Traditional Massage (60 min)
1st time enjoy massage.
stay at Golden View Hotel’s Superior room with daily buffet breakfast !
2 Way Ferry Transfer HarbourFront Singapore to Batam Centre.