Well, finally register my 1st public run …
Let’s run for HOPE, running for cancer research …
Date: 17 November 2013, Sunday
Venue to gather: The Promontory @ Marina Bay
Run Categories: 10km / 3.5km
- Closing date for registration is on 21 October 2013 (delay until
- Age is according to year of birth.
- “Past-year Participant Rate” applies if you had ever participated in Run For Hope during year 2008 to 2012. Upon registration, the system recognises you as a Past-year Participant via your NRIC/FIN number registered previously.
- When a Past-year Participant registers as part of “Buddie” or “Group”, the lower rate applies.
- When a Past-year Participant is also a PAssion Card Holder, the lower rate applies.
Run Pack Collection Date: 1- 3 Nov, 2013
Venue:Millenia Walk, The Great Hall, level 1
Time: Fri, 1 Nov – 12pm to 8pm / Sat, 2 Nov – 10am to 8pm / Sun, 3 Nov – 10am to 8pm
- If you are unable to collect the run pack on the above dates, a representative may collect on your behalf by producing your confirmation slip and the completed Authorisation Letter.
- Due to extension of our registration period, the Run Pack Collection Dates & Venue may be subjected to change. We will update you via our website and Facebook page as soon as it’s confirmed. Do check our latest Facebook or Website posting (on landing page, under What’s Happening) for the latest updates before heading to the Run Pack Collection Venue! Thank you.
Run For Hope T-shirt size chart